Friday 21 October 2011

Home Sweet Home

This week back my sweet home again<3
Actually start from semester 2,i back my sweet home every week
hahaha
many people think why need to go back every week?
waste time,waste money and so on...
but i do not think so...
hahaha...
yah...I know that its is very waste time,waste my money
but we need to sacrifice  something...
but when I reach my home
the smile from my family member
I 'm happy...
Mummy,thanks for your's cooking the dishes I like...
Asam soup and fried chicken...
1 week at penang, I everyday just waste the time to think what I want to eat breakfast,lunch and dinner...
and I'm the person who easy to hungry...
can say every second find the food...hahaha
but when back home...
I wan eat what also can...
I'm very happy...
I love you all,my family...

No comments:

Post a Comment