Saturday 19 November 2011

Hometown

Back my sweet home :)
very happy and relax when I at my home
can chat with my mummy ,my dad,my grandfather n grandmum
last time when I just finish SPM
everyday at home~
now I very miss that time~~~
mummy keep cooking the food that I like to eat
like asam soup,  o o bak, kari kamung fish
and the ah mah cook de  o o soup~
1 word can describe:  Delicious~~~
thx<3
talk about last week ...
last week go prangin mall with ming,tian,chyen,gvon
go for Shopping
like too much
we go buy for our dinner dress
and some of us start buy new year shirt...
I buy 1 dinner dress
and 1 T-shirt~
last week very very very busy
cause got 2 test 
which is account and ITS de test~
I want cry when talk about it
cause I really don't know what it talk about
especially account~~~
who can help me~
only myself~
need to start to do revision ady
final exam is waiting for me~~~
T.T
Onion this week already ok...
can play ,can eat and sleep~
n become fat ...
 ah gong, ah ma,n mum
 emmmmk~
 <3
Onion
 Me
 cute De Kai
 at prangin mall
 with my onion
 me and durian at 1st avenue
go Chili again~~~
go with dajie~
happy birthday to dajie~
thx you<3

No comments:

Post a Comment