Saturday 14 January 2012

Goodbye 2011,Welcome 2012

Yeah!
2012, u'r coming...
Holiday, finally u'r coming...
you know, i'm waiting you for a long time already...
muaahaha...
k! today feel free...
so decided to update my blog and make a conclusion about 2011...
2011, which is a special year for me...
cause I already study at college...
I had learn many new things...
I known many new friends...
I become strong...
Ops,time run too fast...
I already study at college for six month...
and now semester 2 finish!
and having enjoy and fun holiday...
:)
but when I'm thinking about my result,Sad!!!
k,forget it...
...2011...
after take my spm result, I study at Tarc...
At there, I know many friends...
sure remember...
when I join the group,I friend with Wan Ni...
and after that know my classmate,which is Joyce and Jiawen...
and after that start to know more and more friends...
yah...I'm very happy to know all of you :P
and I also happy cause I had a very good housemate!
thanks you all always help me...
I like when we talking, playing, shouting...
hahahaha...









No comments:

Post a Comment